Why should you consider choosing Chiropractic care for your overall health?
- 35 million Americans (adults & children) each year are already being treated by Doctors of Chiropractic (DCs)
- DCs undergo a rigorous education in the healing sciences at institutions accredited by the U.S. Department of Education…and are are licensed to practice in all 50 states.
- An increasing number of research studies and reviews demonstrate that the services provided by Chiropractic physicians are both safe and effective. The evidence strongly supports the natural, whole-body and cost-effective approach of chiropractic services for a variety of conditions..
- Most health insurance plans cover Chiropractic services…including major medical plans, workers’ compensation, Medicare, some Medicaid plans, and Blue Cross Blue Shield plans for federal employees, among others.
- Professional athletes use Chiropractic extensively to prevent and treat injuries as well as achieve optimal health and functioning.
These are just a handful of reasons why many people are turning to chiropractic services to get and stay healthy and pain free. Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health. Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including (but not limited to) back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches.
Doctors of Chiropractic – also referred to as Chiropractors or Chiropractic Physicians – practice a hands-on, drug-free approach to health care that includes patient examination, diagnosis and treatment. Chiropractors have broad diagnostic skills and are perhaps best known for their expertise in the use of spinal manipulation; however, they are also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, and to provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counseling.